Orlando Inland Realty, LLC. specializes in the management of single family homes and condos in Central Florida. We are members of the Orlando Regional Realtor Association and as such are proud to uphold their code of ethics in all of our business practices. And as a benefit to you, your home gets maximum exposure on the Multiple Listing Service which syndicates to Realtor.com. Please review the below frequently asked questions and if your question isn’t answered, feel free to contact us at 407-284-7684 .
What Are Your Management Fees?
When comparing Property Management companies make sure you are familiar with the different types of fees they charge.
We DO NOT Charge a Property Intake Fee/Marketing Fee/Administrative fee and DO NOT require any upfront funds. We are fairly priced with no hidden costs. Saving a few dollars can cost you in the long run with longer vacancies, legal problems and costly mistakes. A discount property management company can reflect poor and unprofessional service or an attempt to gain business by undercutting the competition. When a company is underpricing their services, it leads to low revenue which in turn leads to poor quality and quantity of service. Even though price is important, it should not be the determining factor on choosing a property manager. Please click here for information on how to understand fees.
- Upon procuring a new tenant a Tenant Placement/Leasing Fee is charged.
- Ongoing monthly management fee for managing the property with a lease.
- Renewal fee in lieu of the monthly management fee the month the new lease starts.
- Seasonal inspection reports are completed with pictures at no cost to you.
- Direct deposit of your rent checks at no cost to you.
Fees are not charged when your property is vacant.
Feel free to contact us for more information on our fees 407-284-7684 or email a request for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Do I Get My Rent Money?
- Owners are paid faster and securely by direct deposit or by check, your preference.
- Owners funds are usually disbursed no later than the 10th of the month unless rent was paid late.
- Invoices and statements are available online through our Owners Portal monthly.
- Owners receive a 1099 form at year end for tax preparation.
What type of Tenant Screening do you perform?
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background
- Eviction Search
- Rental History
- Employment History and Income Verification
- Once we verify all the above, we go over our findings and you have the final say on the approval so long as you do not not violate Fair Housing Laws. Please note, Orlando Inland Realty, LLC. must uphold the Fair Housing Act and does not discrimate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, color, national origin or any other protected basis.
Do You Perform Inspections?
- Yes, interior and exterior inspections. Our Property Managers handle homes that are in close proximity to their daily activities so they can do “drive bys” on a regular basis.
- A move in inspection is done on the day of move in at no charge to you.
- We perform seasonal interior inspections. A report with pictures will be sent at no charge to you. At your request, you can join the inspection via Skype.
How Is Maintenance Handled?
- We only use skilled, licensed and insured contractors with resonable prices.
- When a tenant calls with an issue, we contact the vendor immedialty to access the problem. If the issue is under $250 we go ahead with the repair, if it costs over $250, we get your approval first. Either way, we always give you a heads up on any repairs.
- Invoices are paid out of the following months rent and the remaining rent is then deposited to your account.
Do You Have References and Can I See Your Management Agreement?
- We have a package of information which can be sent to you in a matter of moments. It includes our Management Agreement, Listing Agreement, Current Marketing Strategy and References. Just click the contact us tab and provide us with your email. The package will be sent promptly for your review.
We want to answer your questions thourghly. Visit our Rent Your Home link for detailed information on our Property Management Program. If you are a tenant, please visit the Tenants link for information. Please contact us with any further questions or clarification you may need. We will be happy to assist you!
Call now 407-284-7684